Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wednesday Stamper - Keyhole



My keyhole submission for Wednesday stamper. I'm kind of wishing I would have went with my first thought which was the keyhole on a heart BUT I wanted to try something different. The chipboard bird is from maya road. I rusted it with EZ tintz (actually I think much better than my previous experiments). I stamped the autumn leaves swirls and the Stampin' Up! keyhole and added the quote. Fast and easy. I feel like I need to kick it up a notch but I guess it will do. Now I'm off to be wowed by everyone elses submissions.

Ack! Why are my photos so fuzzy! I need a remedial photography class. Photography for dummies. How can I always mess up when I just have a point and shoot. Aren't they supposed to be idiot proof? Okay since it's too fuzzy to read my quote says "have you checked your flight path". I'm off to read my camera manual. It's either that or I have to figure out where I put the scanner.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little burd.

Carole said...

Love the bird.

Belinda said...

great idea to use the keyhole as an eye! beautiful rusty birdie.

Sandy said...

Wow this is really lovely.
Amazing piece.